This project is read-only.

Crashes after schedule is setup

Oct 27, 2010 at 2:23 AM

I just downloaded the latest version of Schedulr v2.1. I opened it up and added some photos, then when I went to add a schedule the program almost immediately stopped responding and Windows told me it had to quit.

After reopening the app I added a schedule and now I am unable to import pictures. I tried both using the "add" button as well as drag and drop.

I then deleted the schedule and the program let me import photos. When I created a new schedule the app crashed again.

So I can import photos but can't schedule them to go out, or I can schedule them to go out, but can't put them in the program.

I am am running Windows 7. Let me know if there is anything else you need to know.

Oct 27, 2010 at 6:30 AM

Thanks for reporting this! Can you open the log file (on the accounts screen there is a button "Open Log File", or you can right-click the Schedulr icon on the Windows 7 taskbar as well) and include that as an attachment here? It contains a lot of information about the problem so that should allow me to see what's going wrong.

Thanks!

Jelle

Oct 27, 2010 at 6:48 AM

Not sure how to ad an attachment, so I just put the log file in my dropbox. 

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7832/Schedulrlog.txt

Hope this helps!

Oct 28, 2010 at 9:15 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Nov 2, 2010 at 8:29 PM

I have the same problem. Everything is working fine until I set up a schedule. I am running Windows Vista.  I've added my log file to mrbobdobolina's work item.

Thanks

Nov 28, 2010 at 3:47 PM

The issue should now be fixed in the v2.2 release. Check it out!