This is v2.4 of Flickr Schedulr, a Windows desktop application that automatically uploads pictures and videos to Flickr
based on a schedule (e.g. to post a new picture every day at a certain time).
What's new in this release?
- Fixed issue that editing multiple pictures wouldn't always work well when changing the selection.
- Videos that aren't processed by Flickr yet no longer show an error but instead just silently retry when you restart the application or refresh your account information.
- You can now import a geographic location from another file.
- Fixed some user interface issues.
- Updated UI to mention "pictures or videos" or just "files" instead of "pictures".
- Fixed display issue under Windows XP classic theme.
- You can now specify if pictures should be visible in public searches.
- An existing geographic location that is embedded in the picture's metadata is now imported when you add the picture to the queue.
- You can now open a picture in its default application by clicking on the file name.
- You can now shuffle the pictures in the queue.
- The expanded/collapsed state is now remembered for all panels (except picture batches - for now).
- You can now manually open and close the selected picture details panel, or lock it so that it doesn't automatically open and close.
- The upload progress shows more detailed progress again (not just on the number of pictures already uploaded but even on the progress of the currently uploading picture).
- For large numbers of pictures in the queue, the performance should be dramatically improved.
- Fixed issue that clicking a single picture didn't select only that picture when multiple pictures were already selected.
- Fixed issue that the "Automatically retrieve metadata from pictures" option wasn't taken into account.