This is v2.0 of Flickr Schedulr, a Windows desktop application that automatically uploads pictures to Flickr
based on a schedule (e.g. to post a new picture every day at a certain time).
What's new in this release?
- The application was completely rewritten in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), which makes for a much nicer user experience.
- You can now create a Windows scheduled task directly from the application.
- You can now assign a content type and license to pictures.
- You can now configure more than one Flickr account and maintain upload queues for each account separately from within the same application.
- You can now add pictures to the queue from the command line using the "/add" and "/addbatch" switches.