Anything happen since 2014?

Sep 18, 2016 at 9:05 PM
I have just started using Flickr and needed a batch upload tool ... and found Schedulr. It does a LOT of what I need, but I would make a few suggestions. Is there still anything happening in development or is it orphaned in the 3.2 Beta state?
Coordinator
Sep 19, 2016 at 4:40 PM
Nothing has happened here since the last stable 3.1 release and there are no plans either. If you want to contribute to the project by developing the features you want that would certainly be your best option :-)
Jan 9 at 12:15 PM
Love this app, it saves me a lot of time uploading from cameras straight to flickr ! It also looks very polished... you must have spent a tremendous amount of time just dealing with the UI! Wonder why it is not in the top 10 when I search 'flickr uploader'...

Yahoo has been no fun when they alienated their free users by charging for their official uploader tool. One by one, many other free tools available on Internet are also dropping support. If one day you decide drop yours, please let me know and I will continue maintaining it for as long as flickr lives (and offers free pic storage service, needless to say).