Issues with importing previous upload queue

Jun 28, 2014 at 4:40 AM
After seeing the token error when I woke up this morning I exported the config file from the previous stable version, upgraded to the new version released in the last few days, re-verified my account with Flickr and now for some reason I can't re-import my queue which is pulling photos from ~20 different source folders from my travels around the world (around 700 photos were in my queue) :(

If I use the import photos option from my account I get "The queued pictures from the specified configuration file could not be imported" error message.

If I choose import configuration from the my account page it goes straight back to the token error message.
Coordinator
Jun 28, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Did you use v3.2 beta or the latest 3.1 stable release? The 3.1 stable one should keep all your existing settings, just reauthenticate and you should be good.

Van: [email removed]
Verzonden: ‎28/‎06/‎2014 6:40
Aan: [email removed]
Onderwerp: Issues with importing previous upload queue [schedulr:549929]

After seeing the token error when I woke up this morning I exported the config file from the previous stable version, upgraded to the new version released in the last few days, re-verified my account with Flickr and now for some reason I can't re-import my queue which is pulling photos from ~20 different source folders from my travels around the world (around 700 photos were in my queue) :(

If I use the import photos option from my account I get "The queued pictures from the specified configuration file could not be imported" error message.

If I choose import configuration from the my account page it goes straight back to the token error message.
Marked as answer by barryoneil on 6/28/2014 at 4:00 AM
Jun 28, 2014 at 9:35 AM
Edited Jun 28, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Good spot, I mistakenly downloaded the BETA instead, I'll pull down the latest stable and retry :)

EDIT: Works perfect with the latest 3.1 stable release! Thanks again!