This project is read-only.

Switch for scanning for new files in Directory?

Jun 3, 2010 at 4:40 AM

Gotta say, this little chuck of code is the cat's pajamas.  It was almost exactly what I was looking for.

I came here by way of Google, looking for something that would automatically upload files to Flickr.  This does that (and more).

For my purposes though, there is one thing missing.  Yes this will automatically upload the, but I still need to queue the files up.  Kinda takes the whole automatically out of the equation and makes it manual.  I understand that this is awesome for an existing set of files.

What I want to do is have the program watch a directory.  If there are files to upload in an existing queue, do that.  If, however, there are new files in the directory, queue those puppies too.

So, can Schedulr automatically queue un-uploaded files?

Please?

Pretty please?

Jun 3, 2010 at 8:34 PM
Edited Jun 5, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Hi Viscouse, if you put some sugar on top of the pretty please then consider it done ;-)

No I'm working really hard on v2.0 and will probably not put that feature in just yet (since it's rewritten from scratch I'd rather have v2.0 out as soon as possible and then incrementally add new features again). But the feature you want is already on my backlog (see work item 3660) so I already thought that would be a great idea :-) So keep your eye out on this project, once 2.0 is finished it should be pretty easy to add those new features.

Cheers,

Jelle

Nov 28, 2010 at 3:43 PM

I've just released v2.2 which has support for monitoring folders. Check it out!